How can I delete my account?

I know this question was asked before and not just by me. I do not see any responses to it thou. Please help.

October 12 2011 - Brookline

I had 2 accounts, I asked this one to be deleted to avoid any confusion. i created the 2nd as a real estate agent. now i noticed that account can no longer be accessed.

could i talk to somebody on the phone to get it straighten out, please?!  I really do not care to share with the whole world the technical flaws of imperfect software logic or my misunderstanding of how to fix this mess!

I want to delete the account because I accidentally created 2 of them and,  there is no aparent way of merging or deleting them. I do not need to have 2. Please delete this one.

Hello. You've been on Zillow since 2007. That a really long time. Is there a reason that you want to go? If you are having an issue of some kind, I am sure that someone at Zillow would be able to help.

If you really want to go for other reasons, please repost. You can't flag yourself, but I can flag your request so hopefully someone at Zillow can help.