How can I edit a listing I posted for rent?

• May 06 2012 - Reno
  • 0

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
You should also have an option to move the map location in the same Edit dropdown menu.

I posted my condo for rent, and was able to edit the posting.  Thank you.  It shows up when I type in the address, but the purple (for rent)house is not in the physical location of the the address.  It shows up about 5 miles away.  Anyone looking for a home in my vicinity would not find the listing.

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
You should see an Edit icon on the home details page. Please be sure to sign in first. Feel free to reply to this thread with any additional questions.