Profile picture for Paul_123

How can I edit my Zillow posting that was originally linked to ForSaleByOwner.com?

I entered a posting for my house from ForSaleByOwner.com into Zillow and now Zillow won't let me edit the posting. I want to post it primarily as a rental in Zillow. Is ther any way to disassociate the two postings and edit Zillow without losing my description and all the uploaded photos?
  • May 02 2012 - Lebanon
  • 0

If ForSaleByOwner.com is feeding to Zillow, you'll need to go to ForSaleByOwner.com and make choices so Zillow is not one of the syndication sites.  (I don't know if this is possible, although many sites do allow you a choice.)

Once it no longer comes from the other site (it can take 24 h to update), you will be able to edit on Zillow.   Usually the photos and description remain so you won't have to duplicate your work.