Profile picture for barrystolfi

How can I estimate the price at which my home would actually sell today?

3 BR house is at 1106 Katelyn Ct. 75060

February 03 2012 - Irving

The first thing to do is find a local agent who specializes in your area. They will be able to tell you the market value based on homes sold in your neighborhood. This is called a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). I would recommend calling a few agents to get several opinions. Remember this is not an appraisal, this is just the opinion of a real estate professional.

February 03 2012
I urge you to find a broker/realtor in your area and have them conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you. A COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AN APPRAISAL. In making any decision that relies upon Realtors work, you should know that I do not followed the guidelines for development of an appraisal or analysis contained in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice of the Appraisal Foundation. But the analysis does compare other properties that sold in the area of interest.

I hope this helps.

February 03 2012
Barry,
Get in touch with a local Expert that knows this market and area. Your Realtor can tell you what is happening, view your home and tell you what it will sell for. It will not cost you anything to get them to give you this information. I would love to help you. I know the area well and the DFW market. I have a 35 step marketing plan to get your home sold for the most amount of money that this market will allow in the shortest amount of time.  Let me know if I can help! 

February 03 2012