Profile picture for rthomas4321

How can I find a I Family Home Jacksonville, Fl. with Owner Financing

I'm searching for a One family home 3/2 w/garage and Possible pool. Jacksonville, Fl. I'm Debt free and have a Down Payment and good tax free Income.
  • March 08 2014 - Jacksonville
  • 0

Owner Financings are available in the MLS, but they are also available more readily from a Realtor in a particular area who knows of people who may want to provide owner financing. I would recommend you look in an area and then look to speak with Realtors in that area who seem to have a number of signs in the area. It is a great first step. 

Best of luck to you,
Liz Bobeck

I have not had much luck with owner financing.
[Promotion removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines.]

Ask your Realtor to do a search for you.