Profile picture for mfrench817

How can I find my pre-listing ad for my house that I just put into the Zillow site?

I just filled out an ad, along with all of the pictures and descriptions, into a site on Zillo.  Supposedly people can see the ad before I actually put it on For Sale by Owner.  How can I find it?
  • March 31 2014 - Stevensville
  • 0

If you claimed your home and edited it with photos and a change of description, then saved it (by hitting continue), you will be able to see it either by entering your address on  the home page or by going to "My Zillow" and clicking on "favorite homes"