How can I find out if there was a RE agent with a home sold in indiana?

• September 24 2012 - Indianapolis
  • 0

Profile picture for Frieda Triebel

You seem to be asking whether your listing agent that sold your property for you is the same agent who turned around and resold it to someone else at a much highter price.

I suggest you contact the multiple listing service in the area nearest the property and see if they have a record of the second sale.  If they have a record of this, perhaps they will share with you the identity and location of the agent who listed the property again after you sold it.

I sold a property in April 20, 2012.  I had reduced the list price upon the recommendation of my RE agent.  I have discovered that the property was resold, same date, for a significantly higher price.  I wanted to find out whether the RE agent I used was involved in the 2nd transaction.

Thanks for posting your question on Zillow.com!

Not quite sure what you are asking.  Please repost being as specific as possible. Please include as many details as possible.

Thanks.