Profile picture for aajan

How can I find out the market value of my property?

3 bedrooms condon, 21/2 bathroom, 2 stories with padio 1320 sqft, central air condition.
  • May 27 2010 - West Covina
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for P Banks
I can help you with that. Email me a more precise location. The neighborhoods vary to much to just put in the city name. If you want to give the street name and the closest cross street.

Profile picture for Agent Mayers
You can do one of two things,  contact an appraiser to have your home appraised, or contact a REALTOR® of your chose in your area.

Call a local Realtor for market analysis. I suggest using a Certified residential Specialist, they have the most training and experience.