Profile picture for kennyDel

How can I find out what my home is worth? It's a fantastic home with 2 room office separte entrance

Corner lot on a main street between 2 MBTA 7 minute walk or 6 miles to Boston. 9 room colonial house with office on main road. (514 Hanock St) in Quincy Ma 02170. Enclosed yard finished basement, enclosed 23 ft porch, 4 bedroom,dinning,oversized kitchen and living room, fireplace, newer gas hot water, brand new gas heating system.Master bedroom oversized (L shape) walkin closet or make it a bedroom.If you don't use the office make a den and add another bedroom. 11/2 bath laundry room.  
  • June 22 2009 - Quincy
  • 0

Kenny,

I would be happy to prepare a Market Analysis for you. There is No Cost or Obligation for this service. I am located in Quincy at 968 Hancock Street, Century 21 Network.

Give me a call at 617-750-8016.

Looking forward to speaking with you,

Dana Schatzl

Hi there

The best thing for you to do is to get in touch with you realtor to get you an accurate range of value.  He/She will be able to complete a Comparative Market Analysis which will give you an very accurate range of value that your home will have in todays current market.  They will also be able to assist you in preparing your home to come to market and marketing it correctly.  Good luck!!!

Joshua Lioce