Profile picture for rcherub1

How can I get Zillow listing on local MLS?

November 26 2012 - US

There are several flat fee listing services that will get your listing on the MLS.   In addition to local agents who may provide this service, some of the bigger ones on the internet are owners.com and forsalebyowner.com   Please research your options carefully, my comments aren't recommendations.

You need to be an agent with access to the MLS to be able to list your house on your local MLS. If you are an agent but don't have a MLS subscription it will not appear or if you are For Sale By Owner; It will not appear either. You need to find a professional  agent with MLS access and ask about their fees and commissions.

I don't understand the question. Normally listed homes on the MLS show up here. It does not happen the other way around.

Tim