How can I get Zillow to correct a massive error?

We purchased a new home in 02/13 without selling our old home first.  Our new home was $105,000 less than our old home is listed for.  Zillow shows that our old home was last sold in 02/13 for the purchase price of our new home.  It is making it impossible to sell our old house.  It's not something I can correct myself, and they will not respond.  I've been trying for three months to get this corrected.  Is there anything I can do, other than suing them?  I am about to contact my lawyer because I don't know what else to do!

August 26 2013 - Cedar Rapids

I would do three things:

1.  As Zillow does not link homes to sales prices by name but address only, this is likely an error found at your county records office.  If this is the case, it is essential to get it fixed at your county records office.

2.  Once it is fixed at the county records office, Zillow will confirm the accurate information and correct it.   However, if it is wrong at the county records office then Zillow will leave it as it shows at the county records office.

3.  I'd also go to other sites such as trulia etc to see what info they have on the sales price of your home to see if this is an error all over the internet.    If they are all correct and Zillow is wrong, the link above should work.  

Latest reply by wetdawgs

1. 3090 Stone Creek Ct, Marion, IA Home For Sale
    3090 Stone Creek Ct, Marion, IA 52302

2. 3601 Faulkner Ave, Marion, IA Home For Sale
    3601 Faulkner Ave, Marion, IA 52302

3. 2233 Bever Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA Home For Sale
    2233 Bever Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403