Profile picture for alex87

How can I get a copy of Settlement Statement or Bill of Sale for this house purchased in 1986?

  • Question refers to 101 Woodcut Dr, Mastic Beach, NY 11951
  • October 12 2009
  • 0Yes

  • Report a Problem

    Please enter a valid email address.

    Content flagged

    We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

    We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Be a Good Neighbor. Be respectful and on-topic. No spam or self-promotion! See our Good Neighbor Policy.