Profile picture for cdbias2

How can I get an agent to release my listing?

My house is no longer listed with Old Colony but now I can't edit my listing.
How can I get it released?
  • May 02 2011 - Alum Creek
  • 0

I know it takes a good 5 days to get on to Zillow so I would assume it takes a few days to be removed provided  your agent expired!

Good luck, hope this helps.

As the owner, with name verification, you should be able to claim your home.  E-mailing Zillow direct may produce some help.  Also, contact the realtor that had your listing and request that they log onto Zillow and release their claim on the listing.  Good luck!

You can contact the agent who still has the feed going to Zillow. You can find their info at the bottom of the page. Click on the link "listing information provided by" to see the site that your house listing is coming from.

Emailing the agent directly should get the automatic listing feed for your home removed in 1-3 business days. Hope it helps.