Profile picture for piratedude

How can I get in touch with a pre-forclosure that is not listed on MLS.

• Question refers to 1121 Country Close Dr, Lutz, FL 33548
  • 0

When you are dealing with a pre-foreclosures property, it is a journey, not a quick answer. There are several ways you could try to be possibly Successful. Look into the County Tax Records and see who owns it  and is the house homestead?  Look and see if the Lis Pen Notice from the Bank has been served? In the notice which can be obtained from County Public Records, take notice if a different address is on any notices.  Go to the Post Office and see if there is a forwarding address.   Maybe it's as simple as knocking on the door and asking the Owners their situtation. Now saying all that and reading your question again I hope that is what you are searching for!  Give me a Call or email and I'll be happy to research for you!