Profile picture for Doug G

How can I get incorrect information on my home corrected?

You have my house listed as an 8 room - 4 bedroom.  It is actually 9 rooms - 5 bedrooms.  (LR, DR, Kitchen, Rec Rm, + 5 bedrooms ... 1 on the first floor and 4 on the second.  It also has a separate laundry room but I suppose that doesn't count.  Please get back to me on this. 
  • August 12 2011 - Whitfield
  • 0

It looks like you edited some facts today.  Excellent.  I'm glad that was helpful.

Profile picture for Doug G
Thank you!

The easiest way to get this fixed is to claim your home (look under "edit" on the property details page for "claim") and then edit the home facts.