How can I get info on the lower priced properties?

I see properties that will have a very low price like $1700. but you estimate it around
like $300's.. Is this a misprice or do they really go that cheap and how can I get to view these properties as soon as they list?
  • May 28 2012 - Wake Forest
  • 0

I can put you on an MLS (mulitple listing service) 'feed' so when homes that are within a price range you are hoping to purchase in, come on the market, you will see them . 
I think a price of 1700 would probably be a rental.....though.

When a property on Zillow has a price that appears to be too good to be true (such as what you mentioned), usually it is because it is a rental that some how got listed as "for sale" as a typo or data transmission error.    You can learn more about the property by opening the home details page, scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on the listing source.   that will take you to the agent's website and contact information.

I avoid the  properties with a lowball price typo when searching by entering a minimum price in my search of $10,000