Profile picture for maisa1584

How can I get information on a home Im interested in if owners are applying for loan modification?

I am in love with a home for sale. The problem is realtors have informed me the owners are applying for loan modification so they cannot show me the home until they receive a response from the bank on whether or not they will accept the owners application for loan modification. What can I do to ensure I know when the bank responds to their request?
  • April 26 2009 - North Bergen
  • 0

Unfortunately, all you can do is wait.  Owners can delay as long as they want.  Until they're ready to show the home, you'll just have to have your agent keep calling them.