Profile picture for uns
  • uns
  • 1 contribution

How can I get my home removed from this site, I have no idea how it was listed on zillow!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Question refers to 273 Old Stage Rd, Leesburg, GA 31763
  • 0

CARMELA4 -

Please refer to my response to dbs229.

However, is your home currently for sale? It shows that it is posted as For Sale by Owner on Zillow.

Please advise.

dbs229 -

I do apologize but we will not be able to do as you ask.

We were able to acquire public information for your home form the county records that is why we have it on the website. To this extent, it is not in fact personal information that anyone owns and can suppress. You should know that public land records also identify the owner by name, but we have taken the extra precaution not to list owner information on Zillow.com.

Profile picture for CARMELA4
I DONT KNOW HOW IT WAS ADDED ON ZILLOW I LIKE TO DELETE IT OFF