How can I get my listing more advertisement?

• November 12 2012 - Moore
  • 0

I can get you in contact with an agent who will be able to send your listing to every site known to man.  Shoot me an email and I'll get you their contact info.

Profile picture for RealEstateCrew
You can hire a Realtor.

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor

The best way is to list it with a real estate agent. Once the house is on the MLS, a lot of real estate sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc. will advertise it on their site.

Profile picture for Natalie Vaughan
How long has your property been on the market?  It may not just be the advertizing capabilities of a Realtor that you need but also the network that good Realtors who actively seek buyers and sellers of real estate develop over years of "being in the field".  In my office I know of a minimum of 2 properties at any given time that haven't yet hit the market.  I just learned of one the other day that could very well be a perfect fit for a Buyer client I'm working with.  My point is that Realtors network to help their clients buy and sell property 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Are you able to commit that kind of time and energy to selling your home?

Above and beyond that, has your home been staged for sale?  Do you have professional photographs to market the unique and inspiring qualities that motivate home buyers to make an offer?  Are you keeping up with comparable Active, Under Contract and Sold listings to make sure your asking price is not turning away potential buyers before they even get in the door?  A good Realtor will be doing all that and more for you.

Hope that's helpful and I'm available offline if you need more advice.
Best of luck
Natalie

I agree with Andrea. You will want a Realtor who has syndication abilities so the listing is put out to multiple websites at once. Craigslist is a good place but the listing has to be renewed every few days to bring it back to the top of the page. Hope this helps and feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

The best way to get your property listed is by a Realtor that access to a MLS. Also a good realtor will have access to many other places including Zillow, Google, Trulia, Realtor.com. Craigs list and many other places..

Please let me know directly if you need more help!.