How can I get my realtor to change address to correct city on my "house for sale listing"?

My realtor has listed incorrect city for my home and an incorrect zip code for both cities. Agent says she can not change it. She had all of the information on my "home for sale" typed on paper, with the address being the first item. This incorrect listing has brought the value down on the house, as she has it listed. What options do I have, other than getting out of the contract?

September 04 2012 - Summersville

Best Answer
Should take your agent about 20 sec to change an address, if not get a new agent.

Your Realtor should be able to correct the information on the MLS...it should not take her to long.

If you mean the address is wrong on Zillow and that has affected the zestimate, then she probably can't change it. But it also has nothing to do with the real value of your home and is not going to keep it from selling.

How does it show up in the tax record?  Some offices require listings to be entered as it shows up in public record.  Personally, I can go in and manually change anything on my own listings, which makes it quicker and better for the client and the process.  Definitely need to have a direct conversation with him/her.  Wish you luck!  Shayla Twit, Sarasota Realtor.

Call your agent's broker in charge and speak to them. And if that does not bring you satisfaction, call the local real estate commission. Best of luck to you.