Profile picture for Hude

How can I get old price off an old ad, & put new one on?

I bought a house in 2008...its still on your list ,but I have added a lot more $'s to the house and now I'm ready .to sell and I can't get old price off. It's at 2973 Bristol Mountain Trail,Green Bay, Wi. 54313.I want to sell by owner.
  • May 28 2011 - Green Bay
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
Do you know that there are two entries on Zillow for your home?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2973-Bristol-Mountain-Trl-Green-Bay-WI-54313/62679465_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-bubble-address}

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2973-Bristol-Mountain-Trl-Green-Bay-WI-54313/2146570431_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-bubble-address}

It seems you've claimed the one with the zestimate. That's not really meant to be a for sale price, and only Zillow can change it. After the house is posted for sale that figure will appear in Charts and Data on the home details page(less prominently than now), and the listing price will be shown in its place.

You really need to get the other entry deleted. I would contact customer service, and notify them of the situation.You can flag my post as well to call attention to the problem.

Since you're thinking about doing a FSBO, you might find the blog attached to the link below of some interest. Good luck.

Thinking About Selling as a FSBO?