Profile picture for StevePod1

How can I get someone at ZILLOW to fix the property size they say my lot is?

My lot was 2 lots when I bought the home. Shortly after I bought it we changed the property to one. It's been 2-3 years and out property appraisers has been showing it correctly since 2 weeks after the change was made. Zillow has updated the satellite view since, but still shows my property as two.

Also I want to know how they figure the house across from my side yard is worth so much more than all the others on the same size tiny lots and similar homes? Mine is much bigger on 3 times the lot with a 2 car garage attached and a 4 bay garage out back, PLUS an in ground pool!!  Are you kidding???

How do I get this stuff changed?? Even a realtor showed me this a few months ago when we were thinking about selling...
  • July 25 2012 - Holiday
  • 0

You can claim your home on Zillow and edit the lot size.   The edited lot size will show within a few minutes, although it takes a couple of months for the Zestimate to respond fully.