How can I get the address for the foreclosure homes

• May 15 2013 - Federal Way
  • 0

Send me a request and I will send them to you. I need area and price range 
  • March 31

Send me a request and I will send them to you. I need area and price range  [contact info deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
  • March 31

If you would like a list of foreclosures with addresses I can send you an automated list.  Private message me and I can set you up.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you would just like to kick back and browse on the internet I have found the following to be informative...not only for viewing & getting info about properties but to see/learn about all the various loan options, programs ect.
REO-Bank Owned Properties
Many Banks have created Sites for the Public to use (For Free) to view and find Information about the Properties they have Listed for Sale
Sites Like..Bank of America...Wells Fargo...CitiMortgage
You can find links to Bank sites here...Link
or here Link

The Fed Gov also has Sites for its Properties for sale
HUD Homes...Fannie Mae...Freddie Mac
You can find the links to the Gov sites here...Link

Also

Foreclosures and Tax Lien Sales
Public Records Directory with links to State/County Web Sites created to provide information to the public..info about auctions ect.