Profile picture for katiemom5

How can I get the correct city on my listing?

Best Answer
Hi katiemom5 -

I checked the address on the public county where it came from. It shows the same address as we do. You may check it here. It does state that the municipal juridiction is Bartlett and you will notice that we have that information on top of the address when you go the home's Overview page.

I can understand that you would like to see your correct address reflected on Zillow.com. To permanently correct your address, what I suggest is contact the public county and update your address from there. It will be collected, aggregated, and sent to us by data providers who regularly update their information (if we didn't wait for this process, the old record would override our correction, resetting it). We will then import the correct address for display on our site. Please note that it will take some time for it to make its way into Zillow.