Profile picture for Ceren1

How can I get the newest listings for Greenville, SC? Does Zillow get the newest listings ?

• July 01 2011 - Greenville
  • 0

For the latest listings, I would use Carolina Realty Guide's Greenville SC real estate page.

Hi Ceren1,

From the Zillow homepage type in Grenville, SC. Without parameters, I see 2967 homes for sale.  You put in a price range or other parameters to narrow it down.

I would suggest you try www.realtor.com.  I have used it to search homes for sale in different areas with great success.  It seems to be updated quickly. Good luck and have a great 4th of July!

Thanks for your question "Ceren1".

Not sure if you can do that on Zillow but I know a local Realtor can.  You can search on Zillow for a Realtor in your area then read their client reviews and make a decision from that.  OR, I can refer  you to a quality, full time Realtor.

Either way, I hope this helps you....good luck and happy 4th!  Be safe.