How can I get the pictures from my house from the sale period removed from the site?

I have purchased and officially closed on my house and the pictures during the sale period was removed from other sites but are still showing on Zillow even though it is indicated as not for sale. How can I get the pictures removed? I do not want other people having access to the details of my house, inside and outside. Please advise.
  • September 06 2013 - Bath Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi user571487 -

Kindly click this link for the instructions on how to remove the photos of your home.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.
Riza B.