Profile picture for loras

How can I get you to correctly show my address?

When I put in my address (112 Argyle Court, Cameron Park 95682) the map goes to a property about 4 miles from my house, on the south side of Highway 50, in Shingle Springs, not Cameron Park.  This property is valued at about 100K less than mine.  When I called my credit union to discuss refinancing, she pulled up the wrong home and I had no idea until I went to Zillow to look for myself.  PLEASE correct this!
  • April 09 2011 - US
  • 0

Click on incorrect address, then EDIT and REPORT A PROBLEM.

Your house is in its correct spot, the problem is with the correct city name in ZIllows database. Remember Zillow is a free service, and not 100% correct or up to date.

Your credit union should NOT be using Zillow to pre-quality your value for a refinance. I would go elsewhere if thats what they do. Your address shows fine on Google maps.

Here is your correct Zillow listing, it appears clained...

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/112-Argyle-Ct-Shingle-Springs-CA-95682/59899247_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-bubble-address}