How can I get zestimate updated????

I am selling a 1200 sq ft 3 bed 1.5 bath house.  The county data lists it as a 2 bed 1 bath house 722 sq ft home.  The estimate is very under valued.  My neighbor sold for close to my selling price.   I need this changed asap as it is killing sales.  Help!!!

• April 25 - Mayfield Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
So you are wanting a newer "Bad Guess"?
  • April 25

Did you edit the home data on Zillow recently?     Once the edits are entered into the system, the Zestimate changes slowly, taking about two months to fully reflect the benefit of the edits.    You can read more about this in the FAQ "What is a Zestimate?" in the section "I just edited my home data, when will the Zestimate change?"
  • April 25

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi user1472543 -

You can click this link for you to learn more about Zestimate.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.
  • April 25