Profile picture for mmahavadi

How can I get zillow estimate of my home on a particular date?

I would like to use this data to check on my property tax assessment.
  • September 13 2011 - Cameron Hills
  • 0

If you click on "homes" in the top line, then you can search by recent sold information (yellow icons) and change the time frame for your search if necessary.

Good luck

Profile picture for mmahavadi
How can I get true sold comps to file an appeal for property reduction? Thanks.

If you open the home details page for your home, scroll down to the Zestimate graph, then drag the cursor over the graph. As you drag the cursor over the graph, you'll see the numbers for the first of the month over the time period selected.

Property taxes in CA are calculated as a percentage of the purchase price with limits on how much they can increase annually.   however, I've heard that some who purchased during the bubble have been successful getting the prop taxes decreased.  True sold comps are essential for the justification, not just Zestimates.