How can I have orver 1000, reviews and only recive 2 replys

my home is listed on Zillow for over two months
  • October 22 2013 - Crossville
  • 0

Your answers could be right, the price that I set was taken from two real estate firms, one price was 129,000 the other was 119.500 I took the lowest one and tried that then decide to drop 7,000 as I did not have to pay a a realty  I was not trying to save money, just trying to get my home sold, Istill will work with any agent that bring me a fair offer.

Photos certainly will help if they are enhancing the look of your property.  Pricing is paramount!!  Try incremental price reductions untill you start getting the expected activity you are looking for.  A good realtor will be able to advise you as to asking price to get activity.

It appears that your home was listed in the spring for several months in addition to listing in August.  The views is the total views since the start of Zillow.   You can see day by day views by going to the Zestimate graph and clicking on "more".

Why are you not getting calls?    Perhaps because it is a mobile/manufacturer  home or perhaps  because it is priced higher than buyers wish to pay.

I'd probably rearrange the photos so one gets to the interior photos quicker.