How can I list my mobile home for sale?

I want to sell my Naples. Fl. mobile home can I put it an zillow.com?

• April 22 2012 - Naples
  • 0

If you are selling just the mobile home, in Florida it is a vehicle and not real estate.

Profile picture for Bryce14
I would suggest you list it on a mobile home website.  Most real estate websites attract buyers looking to purchase a stick built home.  There are websites designed to attract only mobile/manufactured home buyers.  This will greatly increase your chance of selling your home.  The website I recommend is [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]

I would recommend that you talk to a Real Estate agent that works in your area. In fact, there may be some agents that will list your home for a small flat fee and you do the other details yourself. In addition to the options already mentioned, Craigslist is a free option to list your own home for sale.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Give this a look For Sale by Owner
and
Give this a look Postlets
and
Both are Free

Good Luck