Profile picture for AddieJN

How can I make changes about my own home on Zillow? The location is wrong, etc

I saw in FAQ's that there is a way to update facts, but I really don't understand how to do this. Also the location on the map of my home is incorrect by about 3/4 of a mile. Is there anything I can do to correct this?
  • January 16 2011 - Granville
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
Hopefully you've claimed your house already. That must be done before you can edit the facts, or change the location on the map. If you've claimed your house, under the "Edit" option you will find a choice to "Edit home facts." It's pretty straight forward after that, but to do any of this you must claim your house first. Good luck.

Get in touch w custom service They will be glad to help u