Profile picture for Edmond Nahouray

How can I make seprate between Beverly Hills, CA from Beverly Hills Post Office, CA homes for sale?

• April 18 2011 - Beverly Hills
  • 0

Besides those ways, ZONING will always tell you. BHPO is located in the city of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills. Zillow does a fairly good way of showing the dividing line on their map.

PS. I havent sold any homes in Beverly Hills, so dont call me...

Profile picture for blue screen exile
Well, there certainly is a difference between Zip Codes 90210 and 90212.

Just typing in 90210 for your "search" on Zillow would be a good start.  And then, on the map, I'd just stay north of Santa Monica Blvd.

And personally, I wouldn't want to be on Wilshire Blvd nor Sunset Blvd either.

(When you open up the home details page, the assessor parcel number is under the "more facts" button, about 3rd or 4th item from the bottom)

Zillow presently does not allow searching by assessor parcel number, but does allow searching by MLS number, but no "wild cards".

The information regarding the apn numbers is good.  Let me just add that if you are driving around that neighborhood, the street signs that are blue signify Bevelry Hills Post Office because Beverly Hills proper has white signs and at the top of it  is says "BH".  Another easy way to distinguish is with the list price.  Since Beverly Hills proper has Beverly Hills Schools, Polce and Fire, those excellent city services also contribute to higher property values.   Beverly Hills Post Office has services from the city of Los Angeles.  Another thing to keep in mind is that a part of BHPO belongs to a terrific school district "Warner".  Homes on Benedict Cyn and streets off of it are in that district for example and homes on Coldwater and off of that street are not.  This also explains a slightly higher value in the different canyons.  I have sold many homes in this area for over 10 years and worked in the Top Coldwell Banker office in the World.  If you would like my assistance, just let me know.

Profile picture for Nihan Bol
Hi Edmond,

Beverly Hills Post Office APN (assessed parcel numbers are) 4352,4355,4357,4383,4384,4385,4388. These numbers may help you to sort it out between Beverly Hills and BH Post Office. You can also go to
www.thebolgroup.com to search for Beverly Hills and BH Post Office.

My office is in Beverly Hills and I specialize in Beverly Hills Real Estate. If you need help finding your future home in the area please contact me.
Good Luck,
Nina

An agent can help you. They are separate locations on the MLS. If you need help, let me know. 

You are trying to find homes for sale in Beverly Hills?