Profile picture for woodypc01

How can I post a listing with my property manager's contact information?

I am trying to post for rent a property that I own, and would like to input my property manager's contact information instead of mine.  Is there a way to put in that information in the Complete Your Posting section without doing the Call my Phone part of it?
  • September 05 2012 - Oak Harbor
  • 0

Your property manager should list the property under their company for you so it will have the company Info so they can take the calls and convert the leads into a renter for you.

Profile picture for Rita Walker
I would suggest you have your property manager list the property.