How can I post my property for rent in the USA, while being overseas? I have no way to verify my pho

I have posted my property in the past, and the data is actually in the system. however, I am trying to post it again as my current tenant is leaving, but the system will prompt information about phone number in the USA. I have one, but have no way to get the code while being in Europe. What can I do? THANK YOU !
  • September 02 2012 - Brickell
  • 0

While reading your post certain questions come to mind such as who will show the rental property when someone calls or handle the transaction if you're in Europe.  I recommend you team up with a real estate agent in area who can handle inquiries in addition to finalizing the transaction.  You can also have them use their phone number to obtain code and verify.

Andre' Shambley
Residential Home Specialist
Keller Williams Coral Gables
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for J S F
use Trulia