How can I provide you with addl. info. on our -above- condo which is now for sale

I have more information on our condo which is now for sale.,  Your map location is incorrect as are some details.  Can I fax you one page of details?
  • July 18 2012 - West Bloomfield
  • 0

If you've claimed your home on Zillow, you can both edit the home facts as well as move the home icon location on the map.

If you have your home listed as a FSBO feeding in from another site, you'll need to make your edits to home facts, description etc from the other site.