Profile picture for nanniyanna3

How can I purchase property 6106 curry ford orlando

Listing for this property shows floreclsure, I would like to purchase it. How can I do this?, since  I am living in Texas. Would appreciate any information that can help me regarding this purchase.
Thank you
Ana Vazquez

• January 25 2014 - Ventura
  • 0

Hello Ana,

My team and I are here to help you purchase any condo you might have of interest. If you have a chance please email me at rolando@rolandoassociatesgroup.com I have a lender that is able to finance non warrantable condos, and no it wont cost you a fortune!

Ana,

Please keep in mind that condo's have to be on an approved condo list in order to finance them unless you are paying cash. You will need to check with your lender to see if the complex is on the approved condo list.

Hola Ana

There are currently 79 condos for sale on the zip code 32822. A lot of them are Bank Owned and some other are Short Sales. The prices start at $34,900 for 2 Bed / 2 Bath.

I will be glad to send you some listing for this zip code.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
If you were referring to unit 112, sorry it's gone.  If you were referring to another unit, then there are none on the market.  When you are using Zillow, you can safely ignore all those blue houses in the "Pre-market" category.  They are not for sale yet and may never be.

Hi Ana,

I would recommend looking through Zillow for a foreclosure specialist in Orlando.  Reach out to a few agents to see which is the best fit to help you!