Profile picture for stetncutty

How can I put an offer on a home I found on Zillow

• July 01 2011 - Squier Park
  • 0

Contact a buyer's agent in the KC area, but make sure they are licensed in Missouri.  If you need help, I can provide you the name of someone in your area. 

Profile picture for Michael Helton
Can you link it?  If the house is for sale, then the contact person will be listed on the right hand side of the information screen.

Just contact a local agent in your area.  One easy way to find an agent who services your area is to check the premier agent displays of the right of the screen while viewing the home on Zillow.  If you need additional help you can call my realty office toll free at 855-231-4376.  Even if you are not in my area (South Louisiana) I'll still be glad to help you find a couple of local agents in your area that you can interview.  Good luck, Ken Clouse - Broker/Agent Clouse Realty & Associates, LLC