Profile picture for kharkov

How can I put my house for sale by owner on your Zillow website? my E-mail kamennyb@yahoo.com

How can i put my house for sale by owner on your Zillow website?
My E-mail kamennyb@yahoo.com
  • February 20 2010 - Sylvania
  • 0

I agree with Genie Shook.  If you really want or need to sell your home, it is very difficult to sell a home as a FSBO due the continuing housing crisis.

Profile picture for rockinblu
Now for an answer to your question. You can start the listing process from here. As far as the marketing info and such for a FSBO, there is some attached to the link below. Good luck.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_doing_a_f_1

Profile picture for Genie Shook
You need to pay your fee for posting it on Zillow...With the market being in a little turmoil, unless you are a licensed agent, this is just not a good time to market yourself. Buyers are very cautious about purchasing FSBO due ot the fact there are too many other ways to go that they are covered, as in agents, even the short sales and foreclosures by banks have agents...Good Luck and make sure you have all Oregon updated disclosures in case you do get a buyer...Take care