How can I receive interest rate notifications?

• June 10 2013 - Chino
  • 0

[promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my question! Very helpful! I have my alert set now - WOO HOO! :)

Profile picture for Blue in d Nile
Click on the "mortgage rates" tab at the top of the page, and then in the center column, upper right corner, click on "get alerts".  You can then choose either to set a target rate for a specific type of loan that you would like to receive an E-mail notification on when the ZMM hourly averages reach that target for the selected criterion, or you can choose to get a weekly "report".  Of course, if you only want the weekly report, you can use the interactive graph, using the link in the right column on that page.

You can set as many alerts as you like.  They are managed (and deleted...) from your user profile; click on your user name or avatar to get there, or the "my Zillow" link in the upper right corner of this page.

(I have my target E-mail alert set to 3.25% for 30 yr fixed; and have received several E-mails when the target was reached, such as this past April.)