How can I remove an trial listing made 10 minutes ago?

My agents are gonna kill me!
  • September 18 2012 - Concordia
  • 0

Profile picture for Tom_Larsen

Any listing that you post on Zillow (manually) can quickly be deleted by visiting your 'Listings' tab to the left of your profile screen or in the 'My Zillow' drop down at the top right of the Zillow website.

In fact, any listing sent may be cancelled by the listing agent that is shown on a listing, though you will need to contact your feed provider if it continues to appear.

Thank you for using Zillow.

Tom Larsen

Thank you, Dave! I wasn't quite ready to commit and think I should have posted as a "make me move" but noticed this after I submitted. Hopefully I can just change the listing to this category?

That's a customer service question, and I have forwarded your question to them.