Profile picture for cjparker

How can I remove my e-mail address from showing up everytime I check out a home?

• November 28 2012 - US

Profile picture for Jigz F
cjparker -

I do apologize but there is no option to prevent your email address to appear when your checking homes on the website. However, you can erase it manually every time go to a different property.

Your email address appears on the right side portion of the home details page as a default feature so that you don't have to enter it if ever you'll try to contact the property manager or the agents that are featured on the page.

Erwin F