Profile picture for wilideen797

How can I remove the price history and former agent's name from my home?

I need to remove all of the information in the price history field.
  • January 06 2011 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for wilideen797
I called two numbers I found here but can't get anyone to answer the phone if it's for customer service. It seems they don't want to talk to the home owners. Some times there are cirmumstances when they should be required to talk to the home owner.
If there is a some way to contact them other than these two phone numbers (206) 470-7000 or (877) 661-3170 please tell me.

I had to call Zillow. Hope this helps.