How can I report fraud? 162 The Green is listed as a rental on Postlets and was on Trulia.

I am listing agent for this property for sale - Carol Ball, Associate Broker, Kingsmill Realty, Inc.; someone is posing as the former owner (he has deeded the property to his 3 sons in trust) and trying to get people to send him $800 in deposit by money order before he will send them the keys.  He has a brooklyn tel. #, I have a series of emails he sent to a prospective tenant if you want me to forward them.  I can't find anywhere on the postlets web site to report this.   Thank you!
  • July 24 2012 - Williamsburg
  • 0

Yes, Zillow is know to have this issue.

I got at least 5 scammers trying to use my listing to lease.

I hope Zillow can fight this issue.

Profile picture for Emma Ellis
Report it to every site it appears incorrectly on. I would probably inquire to see if making a police report would be a good idea, chances are its not the first time this individual has done this, and he might be doing it to other properties too.

You can report it on Zillow and they'll trace it back to postlets.

To report it on Zillow, open the home details page, hover over "edit" and chose "report problem with listing".   Chose "rental scam" from the list of choices.