Profile picture for zuser20131021151824335

How can I save my postin g before gettin a phone number verification?

I can't verify my phone and it's working perfectly well and i can't save the information I completed until I get this resolved. Please Help!! I've already entered the info 3 times.
  • October 28 2013 - Cabo Rojo
  • 0

Profile picture for rlehnnm
I'm having the same problem. I got a case number 2 days ago to supposedly solve this but no one contacts me. I must have entered the information 5or 6 time by now. This is maddening and the worst is no one to talk to. No phone numbers, chat lines or anything. Bob 

Did you ever get it resolved.
I'm having the same issue.

The best way to avoid the challenges of saving when verification doesn't work is to claim your home, edit it, add photos and save all those changes.    Once everything is saved, click on the "post for sale/rent" button.   The Zillow help center provides detailed instructions.