Profile picture for jr12

How can I stop the phone alerts?

I don't want the text messages anymore.  How can I stop them?
  • October 13 2009 - Lincoln
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Most of the unsubscribe options should be on the "account settings" for your profile.  Use the "my Zillow" link in the upper right corner of the page, and select "account settings".  I had not seen the text option before, so not sure if it shows up or not, but it should.

... and no one will call you
since you're anonymous

Profile picture for jr12

Rachel:  Thanks for the response.  I scroll down in the message and it doesn't give me an unsubscribe option.  I'm now looking for something on this site that will allow me to unsubscribe.  It doesn't have a number that I can block either.
thanks.