Profile picture for jbenn66

How can i find out about any lease to own options or options that will allow quick approval?

I have great income , but low beacon score.. so what are the lease to own options on this property through the sellers?? I am very interested as its in the school district we want to stay in. Already renting in Crowfield ..
  • Question refers to 115 Waddington Trce, Goose Creek, SC 29445
  • 0

To be honest the lease to own option here is probably not good but I can ask the agent for you if you like.  Have you gone to a bank to be prequalified to see where you stand purchasing power wise.  We have a strong mortgage arm that works real hard to get people qualifed for loans if you are intereseted I can put you in touch with them.  Just email or call me at 693-01878.  I would be happy to try and help you if I can.