Profile picture for cfroggie02

How can i get my credit score highter, If i cant get a credit card? Or anything else

On my credit report their are things that are paid off and my score keeps getting lower and i would like to buy a house for me and my daughter. What can I do? Please help
  • January 05 2011 - US
  • 0

Often times you can apply for a secured credit card where you put in $300 and then they lend that money back to you and you'll develop credit history over time.  Also, check into getting a loan with a co-signer, or being a co-signer for someone else.
Best wishes!

http://www.experian.com/credit-education/improve-credit-score.html
I suggest you try the information at Experian.  From this page you can find simple tips, things to avoid, and things that impact your credit the most.
Good luck,