How can my realtor post my home for free? he is very hesitant to do this without clear information.

he is unwilling to open himself and company to unwanted email or solicitation calls, so unwilling to fill out the form without knowing what the information will be used for and that there will be no cost to them.

August 17 2012 - Thornton

First, Thank you for your quick response. Second, I feel the need to defend my realtor. It is a very small community in a rural area. They are well respected and the preferred realtor for the locals.Also, I first selected a more technologically aware realtor(from a near by city) for the first 8 months of my listing...they wanted a full year exclusive and wanted a 1.5 % more. I had to file a complaint to get cut free...only one showing and it was someone I referred to them.My current realtor is good at person to person networking. I just want to expand the reach. this is my doing.
I am trying to assure him/them that whatever information they "fill in" is not used for anything outer than inquiry about the listing. Not up-selling or cross-selling.

As a consumer, when I interview a selling agent one of my top questions is what approach he normally take to advertise on non-MLS sites.   As a consumer, I consider this a critical part of marketing in the current environment.   However, as you've moved beyond that question and he wants you to do his work for him:

He can post it manually for free (click here).

Or put it on postlets, vflyer or others that feed to Zillow.

Or, establish a feed to Zillow (click here).