How can one get Zillow.com to tell the world my house is actually FOR SALE and is not not for sale?

Too often I have checked after re - upping for another 60 days on Zillow only to be
rather bummed out as I have placed expensive advts in Alumni Magazines telling
viewers to go to my Zillow page. Rather upsetting to find that Zillow says it
is not for sale when it is ! Even for sale or rent. Best, Elise at 133 Fireside Circle
21212
  • November 14 2012 - Baltimore

Thank you so much for taking the time with this response. I feel
much better ! And it works. Best, Elise

It looks like it is for sale when I open the address.  Here's the link.    If that link doesn't show "for sale", clear out your browser's cache & cookies, your computer has retained the old version and is showing you the old version.